Lowrance GlobalMap 8200C GPS 8.4" Screen Chartplotter with External Antenna
The new Lowrance GlobalMap 8200C introduces a value-level SVGA screen to Lowrance's line. It includes a new LGC-3000 GPS antenna and new wiring capabilites, including the ability to be a radar, video or weather display as part of a LowranceNET system.
The GlobalMap 8200C boasts the same 8.4" display, networking and GPS chartplotter performance features as the GlobalMap 8300C HD, without the built-in hard drive. Features newly-expanded built-in background map of the continental U.S. and Hawaii with greatly enhanced marine detail. Waterproof memory card slots are compatible with a superb variety of high-detail, plug-&-play electronic chart options including FreedomMaps, Fishing Hot Spots PRO, LakeMaster ProMaps, NauticPath USA & International and Navionics electronic charts.
- 8.4" diag. SVGA, 256-color SolarMAX TFT display for maximum visibility and widest viewing angles even in bright sunlight
- 600V x 800H pixel resolution for exceptional chart detail, clarity and definition
- Advanced fluorescent cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- NMEA 2000 connectivity for versatile data-sharing with all NMEA 2000 protocol networks and sensors
- 5-pin Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar, video and satellite radio
Large-Screen GlobalMap Performance Features
NMEA 2000 Connectivity
Designed compatibility for versatile performance data-sharing with all NMEA 2000® protocol networks and sensors.
A proprietary Lowrance color screen technology that uniquely produces maximum visibility with the widest viewing angles even in bright sunlight. Also enhances the rendering of exceptional display detail and definition.
NOTE: This model may require a firmware upgrade in order to use Navionics Platinum charts. (Click here) for the Lowrance Product Update page; the download is free of charge but will require a blank MMC or SD card (sold separately).
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $1299.
Select Chartplotter Features
- Full 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS precision for location accuracy
- Newly-expanded built-in background map of the continental U.S. and Hawaii with interstate exit services, plus nav aids and wrecks & obstructions and greatly enhanced marine detail
- Compatible with optional plug-&-play Lowrance FreedomMaps, Fishing Hot Spots PRO, LakeMaster ProMaps, NauticPath Coastal & International, and Navionics electronic charts on MMC/SD cards
- Stores up to 1,000 waypoints, 1,000 event markers, 100 routes (up to 100 waypoints/route)
- Up to 100 retraceable plot trails, up to 10,000 points in any trail
- 37 zoom ranges, 0.05 to 4,000 miles
- 42 graphic icons to mark key spots
- Arrival, Off Course, Anchor alarms
- Hyper-enhanced sonar/chartplotter data processing speed
- Super-fast screen updates
- Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar, video and satellite radio
- Two full RS-232 duplex ports
- Waterproof slots for up to two MMC/SD memory cards (not included) to record sonar graphs and GPS data files, and to plug-&-play specialty mapping options or easily load operating firmware feature upgrades
- Overlay Data feature to place any GPS data on any full- or split-screen display, anywhere, in alpha numeric digitals or analog gauge display
- Internal back-up memory for key sonar settings/crucial GPS data
- One-touch MOB (Man Overboard)
- Completely sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year warranty
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors